master student of Information Systems Management at TU Berlin.
- currently at NTNU in trondheim for erasmus.
- software developer at Energy Quantified. a service for forecasting prices and fundamentals for power market professionals.
- development of Greenshare. use green energy, but really.
- development of deepl_dart. a dart library for the deepl language translation api.
- development of Jali Jali app. a mobile app to record points for doppelkopf over time.
- enthusiastic cyclist and gearhead at Unirad.
- software developer for cloud services at Bosch SoftTec.
- website for my friend and circus artist Carlos Zaspel.
- java developer at PikeTec. experts for testing of ECU software and embedded control systems in all development phases such as model-in-the-loop, software-in-the-loop, processor-in-the-loop, hardware-in-the-loop, ECU testing and vehicle testing.
bachelor student of Business Informatics at TU Berlin.
- bachelor thesis: a context-aware mobile app to compute location-and air pollution-based emission compensation for car rides.
- uncover the general feeling of safety in a city and make it accessible to everyone in the spirit of transparency with Sensafety.
- research the vendor lock-in effect of software with a case study about LiMux and Microsoft (see paper).
- soccer coach for kids at Berliner TSC.